There’s no better way to get your kids involved with Ramadan and teach them about fasting and giving than through this challenge.
The challenge is adjustable to all ages. The kids can pledge however much time they want to fast to raise awareness for the famine in Yemen. It can be as little as a few hours or a few days, depending on what they pledge. The point is that they do whatever they can to raise awareness for Yemen.
How to get involved:
1. Hold a family meeting about Ramadan, fasting & giving
2. Help your kids set a goal they think they can meet:
• Fast half-day, full day, half of Ramadan, or all Ramadan weekends
3. Sign up to the Kids Fight Famine Challenge
• We’ll be in touch with your LaunchGood page!
4. Share your page & story to inspire others
• My name is _ and my goal is _
• Keep updating people on your progress
• See your progress on your LaunchGood page
We’re so excited to meet all the new mini-Changemakers this Ramadan! May Allah bless them all for their intentions and effort and grant everyone success!
Filled with over 20 free printables of exciting activities for all ages from crosswords to colouring pages and connect-the-dots, with an Islamic perspective!
Want to get the little ones jazzed up for Ramadan? Put on this play list of 70+ kid-friendly nasheeds from artists like Zain Bhika, Dawud Wharnsby, and Yusuf Islam.